For quite a while, our Dometic washer/dryer combo hasn’t been spectacular when it comes to drying our clothes. Just recently it started throwing a code: E3A whenever we would try and dry a load. After doing some research, none of which Dometic helped with, we determined that the issue was a bad thermistor limit switch.
We ordered the set directly from the Dometic customer service line but half the parts were used when they arrived. (We actually ordered 2 sets bc they charged $5 for shipping.) When we called to tell them, we then had to wait another week for “new” parts, but when we got those, half were missing the seal on the one piece. It’s just a little gasket type o ring but it kinda needs to be there. So they rushed us even more new parts and these are finally the right ones! Even the packaging looks a lot better.
So we got the new ones in (good thing we had an extra one because one lives permanently in the bottom of the unit… Oops). I just folded our first load of clean, DRY clothes in a really long time! Lesson learned: clean the compressor every few months! They say once a year but with as much laundry as we do being full time and Allen working, we’ve decided 3 months sounds about right!